Friday, March 24, 2006

At work this morning I found out the the other kid who worked up and quit... Just like that. This is a bit inconvenient for me. This other kid worked so that I would have a little free time here and there and not have to work every single day... Now where am I? Im stuck with the whole work load. Its not that bad, I did it for two years in high school. But for the last 7 months or so iv only been part time and iv gotten very used to it. I party now, I drink now, I go out on the weekends and forget where I am... I don't wanna give that up.

So im not going to... Ill still go do all those things and just go to work totally tired and hungover. Iv done it before, I can do it again...

The only plus side to this is that ill be pulling in an extra $400 - $500 a month! So now ill be able to buy all the shit I couldn't until now... Like a new camera and a laptop and strippers and coke... yay!