Monday, March 20, 2006

iv noticed that im no longer bothered with the computer labs being full of people.

while most people do annoy me to a point, iv gotten used to it.

This morning with I got home from work and out of the shower I was greeted with a message from 'moment'; some one who I really enjoy talking with. She is yet another Canadian I would enjoy meeting. While I do know her name, I still refer to her as 'moment', im not sure why...

Iv also been talking with a friend from Ireland, who I just call 'girl' (and yes, I know she has a name, but again, im odd and don't use real names). I talk with her on buzznet mostly; she is one of the most enjoyable people to talk to.

I sometimes feel like a total loser talking to people on the internet, but then again... I am a loser, so I guess I don't feel all that weird about it. I enjoy the sense of culture it brings me to talk to people from different counties.