Thursday, March 16, 2006

I went out to dinner last night with Jake, Andrea, and my dad. I was kind of grossed out by the fish I got, but I ate it anyways, im not picky. I think it was called 'shmelt' or something like that. Anyways it's small fish with their head cut off and gutted. Other than that there is really nothing else done to them besides getting cooked. You're supposed to eat the fins, bones, scales all that shit... But because they are so small I didn't really notice.

The new thing for Jake and Andrea to say to me is: "See Nate, that's why you don't have a girlfriend." This was said maybe a total of 30 time in the hour we were all together... Even I was saying it by the time we were all done eating.

Living in LAX with these two will be interesting. If it does happen, Andrea wont really be living with us, but they will most likely be the people I see the most.