Monday, March 13, 2006

my weekend part 1 (friday)

This weekend was one of the most social weekends iv had in ages; not to mention the most sleep deprived iv been in a while...

...Friday night I went to a party and got totally fucked up! I brought some forties and a 12 of MGD to my friends house where the party was at. I drank a 40 right away and was feeling really good. My friend Ashley was supposed to drink the other one I brought, but she was being a pussy and couldn't do it... She wasn't really my friend in highschool, but im cool with her now... (she's kinda dumb IMO)

I did some other things that totally knocked me on my ass and the rest of the night I was just completely fucked up which caused me to become almost less social. I don't remember when but my old friend, holly, got me so go to sleep on the floor in someone's room. Remember the post I did about my dream? The one where it was a party full of people from high school that I couldn't stand... Well it was kinda like that, but because I was drunk and whatever else it was fun!

The next morning I woke up with a massive headache (as expected) and my neck was really sore from sleeping on the floor.