Thursday, March 09, 2006

I should be on my way to work right now, but my boss's wife just called saying I don't have to come in for another 30 minutes...

It was crazy foggy all day. Normally that would have no affect on my driving but a cop was following me home. From the time I got outa W.B. to when I turned down my road in town here I was being followed. That like 24 miles; I couldn't speed; I was pissed....

For my psychology class I must conduct an interview with someone who has a job that I one day may want to have. I chose my high school psychology/sociology teacher. Mostly because ill be writing my psychology paper on the interview so this way the guy can help with the paper itself.... Its so brilliant its retarded!!


Tonight I need to go get some alcohol for what I hope to be a fun friday night.