Monday, March 06, 2006

I had a fucked up dream this morning after work. I had some time before I had to go to class to I set my alarm for 30 minutes and laid down. Because I was caffeine deprived I passed out right away. I dreamt that there was a party at my house, only it wasn't my house that im living in now... But still it was mind in the dream. In the dream I was sleeping and woke up to find that there was a party going on. The party guests were all people I didn't like in high school and the unusual thing is they all looked like who they really were, which doesn't happen much in my dreams. I saw two people in particular that currently go to the same college as me, and I looked at them and said "What the fuck are you two doing here!?!?!"

The dream went on with me being annoyed at all the people. It seemed to last for hours!! In the dream I was running late for class because I overslept, I must have knew it was a dream because I told myself that I had to wake up so I really don't end up being late. When I woke up I looked at my clock feeling like I over slept and realized that I had only been sleeping for 15 minutes.