Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Iv had a strange past couple of days; an awakening, if you will... I have to do what is right by me; what makes me happy. Iv begun to feel that I have 'wasted my youth'; I don't wanna look back and see that I wasted time on pointless shit that led no where. Im not saying that im just giving up on what I was going for, im saying that changes have to be made.

Because im weird I was able to see my situation from a physics point of view, and it makes sense. A system consists of an input and an output. For a system, or anything for that matter, to work the output must be sufficient. It doesn't have to meet the input, but it does have to reach a point in which the system makes sense and works. If there is little output the system fails.

Iv put what I could in, and have gotten what? Iv done what I could and said what I had to say, yet there was nothing coming back, not even feedback... Unless there is a change it cant work.