Monday, February 27, 2006

I have a philosophy exam and a psychology exam tomorrow and I have yet to prepare for either one... My buddy Tyler just took the philosophy one and said I didn't need to read the book to do it; good seeing is that I haven't read any of it.

I have to write a take-home test essay about a 'life crisis' and how I handled it and other shit like that... I haven't started it yet. I procrastinate like a mo'fo'. My sociology exam was this morning at 11 (iv been overloaded with exams this week). I didn't start studying until about 9 this morning and I think I kicked that test's ass!

Andrea, realizing how pathetic my life has become, offered to help me 'party it up' by inviting me to come up to LAX this weekend with Jake. Im not sure if im going to take her up on her offer yet... im hoping for other good things to happen this weekend. Only time will tell I guess...
...Jakes new thing is to tell me that im 'wasting my youth'.