Friday, February 24, 2006

Early last summer I went to a party at my friend Melissa's place. It was 'gansta' themed. After a couple hours of drinking and smoking on the balcony I had to go to my car, I cant remember why. Anyways... I was parked on a side street so the cars wouldn't attract cops and on my way back to the party I was at the crosswalk and a cop pulled right up next to me. There I was in a bandana, a muscle shirt, and shorts that were half way down my ass. To top it off I had a cigar in my mouth... Now while I may have been 18 at the time, I looked 15. On the outside I was trying to act cool, but I was freaking out. All I needed was for the cops to call me over and smell the alcohol on my breath. The cop looked at me and to my luck just drove off. I got back to the party across the road and everyone else was freaking out because they saw the cop pull up next to me while they were out smoking...
...The rest of that night is kind of blurry; I do remember doing a keg stand though. That night I also invited a girl I was kinda seeing to the party and she got on some guy she just met that night. Oddly enough it didn't bother me; I found it funny.

That next morning I woke up with a hangover but had enough energy in me to make french toast for all the other drunks who stayed the night