Tuesday, February 21, 2006

We watched 45 minutes of Shindler's List in philosophy today then discussed the problem with evil and its relation to our talk about religion and the existence of god. Watching the movie depressed me...
Also, I got to watch half an hour of 24 in my psych250 class... I think its just because
my teacher likes the show and didn't feel like lecturing for the whole time. But it did have a point; things to do with moral and choices... Fifth stage of development shit... blah blah blah

Today I actually didn't sit at the computer for the whole 2.5 hours between my classes. I just couldn't do it. I started wor
king on a new layout, but the computers at school were being uncooperative. I kind of know what I want it to look like now... So stay tuned!!!In my comments the other day someone said that it seems like I really don't like 'Clay'. Let me tell you all a little something about Clay. He is my younger brother. Yes I do pick on him, that's what older brothers do... When it comes to me and Clay, everything is a competition; he is always trying to do things better than me so he can rub it in my face... And a few times... very few... he does things better than me. Im allowed to pick on Clay.