Sunday, February 19, 2006

I went to brunch with my family today. It was like a reunion...
... Normally things like that really annoy me. My family is so large that it gets way to crowded, but only a few of them showed up, so it wasn't bad. One of my cousins has like 6 kids and they were all there and bothering me... But they're fun. The one in the picture is my second cousin. They wouldn't leave me alone.

after brunch, Gift, Clay, and I went shopping so I could get a ne
w coat that my parents were paying for, so I couldn't complain about that. I got a nice big coat with big pockets. I bought the coat that I could fit the most beer bottles in... I figured I could get a 12 pack in it!im like a much cooler version of Indiana Jones... like... Indiana Nate!! (I didn't buy the hat.)

Gift and Clay were fighting with each other in the store... Its like she's a part of the family now. We all can pick on each other without getting mad, and that's what families do... Its really funny when Gift does it cause she's normally so quiet. I was looking for some new boxers with Gift to see what was sexy, all she did was laugh at me...
Food, a new coat, and getting to see Gift pick on Clay.... Its been a good day so far.