Friday, February 17, 2006

Yesterday's snow day was totally shitty. I FUCKING HATE SNOW! Why cant it just be summer already so things can go back to being as normal as possible??? Its like all the cold and shitty weather we missed out on in January came yesterday all at once. Its fucking ridiculous.

To make matters worse, Jake was in a shitty mood, so that rubbed off on everyone else. Cause when Jake is in a bad mood; you know it (but im the same way I guess)! He was sent home from work after about two hours cause the weather was that bad. On the way home he smashed a mailbox and ended up stuck in the ditch. It cost about $100 to get towed out. To top it off, the weather was bad enough to fuck up his plans to go up to LAX and see Andrea. I think that's what pissed him off most of all...

Tonight I hope to be going out to a party. One similar to one I was supposed to go to two weeks ago, where my buddy is DJ'ing. He described it as a "small rave" so I guess it could be fun. There is a picture of him there with about 40 bottle of liquor in the back; that's always a good sign. Of course there is one other thing id rather be doing, but that wont happen.

I have a calculus test in a couple of hours. Have I studied for it? Nope...

a question...


How long should a person continue though a dark tunnel when there is no sign of light at the other end? Should you just turn around and leave or keep going and hope that you get a glimpse of light sooner-or-later?