Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I get shitty cell phone reception in the computer lab that im in. My buddy Dave, who is the IT guy here at school, says that its cause of the wireless networking in some of the rooms. This is making it difficult for me to send myself pointless pictures from my phone.

Iv noticed that most of my posts have been written here and not at home anymore. Between classes is my 'blog' time, my 'listen to CDs' time, and my 'random walking around looking like I have some where to be when I really don't' time.

So last night I watched "

The Aristocrats", it was fucking hilarious. Though I wouldn't recommend it to anyone who doesn't like blue humor... Cause that's really all it is.

I had to try and rush to get to class today; I slept in after work... What really sucked is that once I got on the road I ended up following a cop half way to school, so I couldn't speed. Worse is that the cop was following other cars. See, cops speed cause they can; when when they follow someone, that person tends to go the speed limit so they don't get picked up. This slowed me even more. Regardless, I made it to class just before the professor started the lecture...