Saturday, February 11, 2006

The final four episodes of Arrested Development were on last night.
"Fuck the Olympics! We're watching Arrested Development!!" -me
It was fucking hilarious. Yet sad cause that's the end of the show. Although there was some talk about ABC picking it up. And when FOX was presenting it they called the last four episodes a 'season finale' and not a 'series finale'. So that may mean something.

I started drinking early last night and got bored with it in about 2 hours so i felt hung over even before I went to bed.

I called people to come over and they all flaked out. My friend Melissa said she would come, then when I called her to ask if she had anything to smoke she told me she wasn't coming anymore. She does this shit all the fucking time...

I asked my friend abbey to come and have a drink with me too, but she was with her boyfriend. So she didnt come over. But Jake and brad were hanging out and drinking to, so it wasn't to bad.