Friday, February 10, 2006

I hope im hung over tomorrow morning...

...Its been a long fucking week and im glad its Friday.

my sociology class gets shorter and shorter every day. We'll be in there for about 30 minutes and the professor will ask if there are any questions then she leaves. If I do shitty on the test im totally going to just blame it all on her and not that fact that iv only read 6 pages of the book.

Jake has been trying to tell me how much of a shit-head im being lately. He makes some very valid points, and the fact that I just take his advice and say 'fuck that' makes me all the more shit-headed... He's not being mean about it at all. I know he's just trying to be a good brother, looking out for me, and making sure im not fucking myself over...

I was really looking forward to skipping out of calculus again today, but I forgot that I have to take a quiz today so that fucked me over. I would have just ended up going home and sitting around anyways, so no real loss.

yesterday I tired to be non-antisocial (so I guess that's just known as 'social'). I went and was going to read some work im behind on and there was this guy playing some game on his laptop in the common area. So I im sitting a table over from his and I ask what he's playing. I didn't sound like a douche or anything, like I said I was trying to be social. But this fuck hole looks at me, sneers, and just shakes his head... FUCK YOU TOO ASSHOLE!