Sunday, February 05, 2006

Its been quite the weekend, and its not over yet.

yesterday I went to a showchior competition... It was interesting. Iv never been to one before so I didn't know what to expect. But it was fun

iv had so much on my mind lately. There is a lot to say, but most of it is kinda personal. So I wont put it up here.

blah...

im not watching the superbowl right now cause I could really care less

so last night I was supposed to go out to the rave party thing in BD cause my buddy Ryan knows the guy who was putting it on. Abbey was going to come with me but Ryan called me back really late and abbey left. By the time Ryan called I wasn't in the mood to go, at least not alone... But he says that they have this thing almost every weekend so some other time maybe.

there are things that have to be said, but I have a hard time saying them...