Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Last night I was dead tired. I didn't sleep much the night before and I had a long fucking day. I tried to wake up at !0:30 so I could talk to Katrina but I think I pushed my cell phone (alarm clock) under the blankets cause I didn't hear it go off and did wake up until 3 this morning. And I had missed a message... I hate it when that happens. I don't get messages that often, so I like to be around when I do get them. So I went online for a while then realized that I had to get up in an hour so I could go to work.

I was just shaking the table im at with my knee and the lady who was at the computer across from me go up and left.

I just got paid today. woohoo, now I can pay for my education.... FUCK!


This post is taking me a long time cause I have nothing to say...

This January had record temps. It was the warmest Jan. In like 100 years; and that's awesome. I want every winter to be like this, winter-free. I hate the winter; things tend to get fucked up this time of the year. The spring and summer is where its at for me. Life in the summer is always good, and winter... Well winter is no good for me. But this year has been alright cause its not as cold as other years. See the thing is that I get up really early and have to go to work, and the colder it is outside the worse work is...

I know I had more to say, but I forgot what it was...

today is
Kira's birthday. Happy birthday Kira.