Sunday, January 29, 2006

Yes, that is me in glasses (a fourty blocks first I think). Iv had to wear them since I was 10, but when I was 13 I got contacts and my life was changed... Not really.

Uneventful doesn't begin to sum up my weekend, but ill spare you the details.

Gift made more stir-fry tonight and it was awesome, ill be sad when she leaves. NOT just because she can cook, but because its nice to have someone else around other than the people iv seen every day for the last how many years. Gift and I don't talk to much, neither of us have much to say I guess.

I need to get some new movies, iv become bored with all the ones I have. I have to many to list and yet I cant find one I ever want to watch.

I need to have $2000 by the end of the week or ill be thrown out of school; im about $400 short. I need to get some cash from clay, which sucks cause now he has something on me. So now when ever I start making fun of him or getting in his face about something he just reminds me that he's lending me money and I back off; it sucks...