Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Iv just passed my 200th post...

I fell asleep in the library today while trying to read a 32 page article on attraction for my psych250 class. I just couldn't keep my eyes open and I passed out for about 15 minutes then got some soda and food to help keep myself awake.

I know I shouldn't but I think Im going to skip calculus Friday. Today while the professor was going over what we needed for the next assignment I was working on the one after that, so Im two days ahead already, so there really isn't any need for me to go and sit there for and hour and 15 minutes when I could just as easily go home at noon and sleep.

today's topic in sociology was suicide, what an upper huh?

yesterday was a long day... My day started at 4:30 in the morning when I got up for work, and ended when I got home from work (the second time) at 7:30. That's how all my Tuesdays and Thursdays are going to be. Its not that bad, I did that everyday in high school.