Sunday, January 22, 2006

Last nights welcome home Justin/Big Lebouski party was a hit. But only in terms of how drunk everyone got. After Big Lebouski we went to the bowling alley where we tried to bowl drunk to little success... Justins cousins bought me beer so I drank and played megatouch. I showed Gift megatouch and she kicked my ass on the first try...

as I was going to the bathroom I noticed that there was a lot of writing carved on to the wall, so in my inebriated state I got my keys out and made my mark...
after bowling we all came back here drank some more and watched more movies. Brad had a little too much and fell asleep over the sink. The poor bastard had to drive back to Madison at 6...
all night Jake kept saying "I WANT SOME FUCKING FRENCH TOAST" then fell asleep on the bathroom floor...
Justin was the worst one of all, having been in Iraq for the last 5 months he hadn't really drank since the last time he was there for our last Big Lebouski party. His cousins got him trashed and he passed out once we got home.
the most interesting part of the night was the ride home from the bowling alley. There was only one car, one sober person who could drive and eight people who need to get back to my house. So what did we do? We crammed a bunch of drunk people into the car and did our best not to get pulled over.

this morning I felt fine... Until I stood up