Saturday, January 21, 2006

I slept until 10 today... im really lazy.
I was out late last night at Katrina's, which was nice cause I hadn't seen her in a couple weeks. So my night couldn't have been any better. The roads were really shitty, but I wasn't about to let that stop me.
when I got home at about 1:30 I wasn't tired and it had been snowing so I decided I was insane and started to shovel snow and a cop stopped to talk to me about my brothers car being parked on the road (we're not supposed to do that when it snows out).
I realized I drank half a bottle of spiced rum Thursday night all alone, I don't think that's too good of an idea. Ill stick to like a third of a bottle from now on. I dont wanna become a lush or anything...

Justin and Sarah didn't come over to drink last night case they were 'too tired'. But tonight I think Jake might be having a 'Big Lebowski party' here. For those of you who don't know what that is, its when you sit around with people watching
The Big Lebowski and drinking White Russians.
its a good time and it gets you drunk...