Monday, January 16, 2006

I still haven't got around to writing a script yet. Jake had to explain to me what it was I had to do... I think ill just get a personal recorder and just talk into that instead of writing the thing down. Why? Because I am a lazy bastard.

Oh... and the musical guest at my funeral cant be country either. If it is I will haunt you all!!!

Clay to me that he couldn't sleep well last night either, so im pretty sure it was the Thai food.

There is a job opening up at the construction place where Jake works. I told my mom I was going to drop out of school to work full time... She wasn't to fond of that idea; not like she's the one paying for all my schooling in the first place.

Iv been trying to get a gmail account for the past 3 days and it wont fucking let me. I have to get them my cell number and they are supposed to text message me with a code that I need to get an account... But no, I never got the code... FUCK!

I think im going to go have a rum-and-coke... Why not?