Monday, January 23, 2006

I went back to class today and right away wished I wasn't there. My first class was at 11, Introduction to Sociology. I can already tell that class is going to be a tough one... Its about studying people and their interactions with each other blah blah blah... No home work, three tests, and a ton of reading. Im supposed to have some of my book read my Wednesday, but I ordered it off Amazon to get it cheaper and its not here yet... So i don't know what the fuck im going to do about that. I did go and buy a second copy of The Why Are You Here Café. I have to have the first ten chapers read by friday. I think im on 6 right now...Its actually a really good book that kinda makes you think; but I don't know what the fuck im going to do with two copies of it.

my sociology teacher is an older lady with a PHD. Old lady and PHD is not a good mix. Iv found that younger teachers with a PHD in a field tend to be much better teachers for the most part because they are more laid back and lend not to be douche bags. My Psychology professor is a younger guy with its PHD, and he's a cool teacher that actually does a really good job teaching. My sociology teacher on the other hand seems to kinda have a stick up her ass a little, but still seems interesting.

After 50 minutes of sociology I had two and a half hours to sit around and go fuck around on the computers... blogs, myspace, msn, etc... But I spent a lot of that time reading.

I have calculus now too...But there isn't too much to say about that class, my buddy Dave is in it so at least I have someone to talk to.The professor for that class is an old lady who is about four feet tall, but a real nice lady.

I could take some time off school and work where Jake is working doing some light construction and build small log homes. Some guy just quit and im sure if I wanted I could get a job there. I think my mom would kill me if I did that...