Tuesday, January 31, 2006

This is my senior picture. My mom was crazy and ordered me a bunch of wallet sized pics of this one. I never gave anybody one. People would always ask for my senior picture last year, but I never gave them out. Half because I just didn't give a damn about it and half because I never knew where they were. It seems like ages ago when I got this picture taken. I suppose that a lot has changed in my life since then. Some ways in good, some in bad.
Iv begun to feel like iv indirectly fucked up some peoples lives, and in a way, I suppose I have. Or maybe im just crazy.

And thus ends another long boring day...

here is my day:
up at 4:30
work by 5
class by 9
home at 3
work again at 4
home at 7:30
blog at 8:15

So yes, its been a long day. I was supposed to read a 32 page article on attraction for my psych class, but got about 20 pages into it and quit.
It was quit interesting, and iv now got a little more insight on why people act the way they do when it comes to getting attached and being in a relationship. a lot of it I was able to apply to myself and some of the people around me. Things started to make a little more sense, but didn't make me feel any better.

I have a plan; if I can stay at least one day ahead in calc ill never have to go in on Friday afternoons.

I keep forgetting what day it is. I seem to just drift in and out of days and never really bother to know which one it is. I have a real problem with sleep. There are days were I either sleep too much, or way to little. Last night was too little; not a good idea when I have a long day ahead of me, but oh well...

im rambling...