Friday, February 03, 2006

Gift got me a golden silk tie for my birthday. Having a sister is awesome!

Jake, being the great brother that he is, got me a case of beer. Cant go wrong with that...

Well there is about an hour left before its no longer my birthday. It didn't turn out as bad as I thought it was going to. I thought I would end up sitting alone in my room all night. That part was only about half of my night... I went to watch Gift dance up at the high school basketball game and sat in the adult visitor section of the gym; mostly cause I cant stand people that I knew from school.

We waited for gift to finish up at the school before we went out to eat. By the time were got there the place was totally empty. But there was an hour before it was supposed to close, so we went in anyways. We could tell that the people working were kinda pissed, but we drove through the fucking snow to get there, so we were going to get our food.

I ate a lot. I always do that which is why I try to avoid going to buffets. Its like you pay to over eat. Id rather go get a take out order here in town. That way I can eat at my own pace and not all in one sitting.

All-in-all my birthday was alright. But not as good as last year...
on my 18th birthday I went out with some friends got baked and went hot-tubbing... Those were the days...