Friday, February 03, 2006

Happy Birthday to me!

On this day back in the year 1987 there was a child born; but little did everyone know that he would grow up to be less than average...
...Yes that's right today is my birthday
1 year ago today I turned 18
2 years ago today I turned 17
3 years ago today I turned 16
4 years ago today I turned 15
5 years ago today I turned 14
6 years ago today I turned 13
7 years ago today I turned 12
8 years ago today I turned 11
9 years ago today I turned 10
10 years ago today I turned 9
11 years ago today I turned 8
12 years ago today I turned 7
13 years ago today I turned 6
14 years ago today I turned 5
15 years ago today I turned 4
16 years ago today I turned 3
17 years ago today I turned 2
18 years ago today I turned 1
19 years ago today I was born...

Today is my
19th birthday (if you haven't yet figured that out). To be honest 19 doesn't really mean to much; its not like I can do anything I couldn't do before. But never-the-less im a year older and a year closer to death. I actually do feel really old. I mean come on! 19!! That's old... Its one year away from 20. And 20 is half way to being middle-aged, and by then im practically dead!

On the plus side my parents are taking me out for some Chinese food tonight... So turning a year older has its perks; but only on that day.