Thursday, February 02, 2006

The computer lab that I usually go at school has a class in it right now so im in the one where most people tend to go. This annoys me. People here are loud and annoying. Even though im listening to music I can still hear them. I know I could just turn the music up, but then these same assholes will just bitch about how loud it is... fuckers

I fell asleep early again last night but woke up to no messages, id rather have waken up having a message than to wake up and realize that no one wanted to talk in the first place...

Its strange how much of what im learning in classes like philosophy and psychology I can relate to how things are with me right now. Which is kinda depressing. I feel like im stuck with this choice to make... No scratch that... Iv made the choice; but it hasn't helped much cause there are variables to my problem that are not in my control... Getting the answers are harder than I hoped.

I tried to find something to do on Friday for my birthday, but everyone iv talked to has plans, or is too busy..... When I ask people to hang out Friday I leave out the fact its my birthday and that ill end up just being alone; I don't want them to feel bad about it.

For the last two weeks iv been listening to Avalanche (matt good) in my car on the way to work and school. For some reason that CD makes me feel good. Maybe it subconsciously reminds me of a time when I was happier, or maybe its just because that CD kicks ass... Or both.