Monday, February 06, 2006

Three years ago today I got my drivers license. Iv gotten pulled over three times for speeding. Iv ran over three pheasants all at once (dumb birds). Iv done $1000 worth of damage to my car, but only had to paid $300... That's about it...

Back in school after a long weekend. From what my friend Dave tells me I shouldn't have skipped calculus on Friday. We had a practice quiz and went over shit I didn't know how to do. But it was my birthday and I could really care less. I have a lot of time to catch up.

Last night I did something that was really tough for me to do. But I don't regret doing it. I must admit it didn't go quite as I planned it to go... But those type of things never.

The only adults that will be at my house this weekend are me and my brother. My parents are going away to their friends cottage. Gift is going along and I kind of feel bad for her. There wont be much up there for her to do; im not sure why my mom insists she goes... Anyways its just going to be me and my brothers at home, and I still have a case of beer sitting in the frig.

Its been two weeks of class and I still don't have my sociology text book... fucking Amazon! im starting to fall behind and I have a test in about 2 weeks. Once I get it ill have a lot of reading to catch up on. Shit about microsociological theories and shit like that... Things I need to know.