Thursday, February 09, 2006

So its 9:15ish and im already in the computer lab... By this time on a Thursday I would be deeply involved with taking notes for my philosophy class. But today when I got here I learned that class was cancelled. MOTHER FUCKER!!! I drove here at 8:30 in the morning just so I could sit around until my next class at 1!! I could just drive home, but that's a total waist of my time and gas. So for the next four hours ill most likely be trying to entertain myself with the internet... Not an easy feat.

This is me driving to class today thinking that ill have philosophy. But little did I know...

Not only does it piss me off that im here this early for nothing, im also pissed cause I could be at home sleeping right now... I could always go and crash on a chair in the library, but id much rather be in my bed.