Monday, February 13, 2006

"ya das es goot"

This morning I noticed that the internet at home went out again! im not even going to bother calling my service about it cause by the time they get out to my house the problem is gone and they don't know what was going on in the first place. I hope its back on by the time I get home today... But I hope for lots of things...

I went to work a little hung over this morning, so that's always fun. An old friend called me up last night and wanted to have a drink and just needed someone to talk to... And well, I never have anything else to do...

but by the time my friend came over, I had already been drinking. So we talked and caught up for a little while. I think Jake was pissed cause he was trying to sleep the whole time and we were talking... But oh well.

Last night I had to go to a birthday party for my grandpa who will be 79 tomorrow. I really didn't feel like going. It was in this smelly bar I used to go to when I was younger, and I really wasn't looking forward to being crowded around all my relatives. Plus I had a major head ache. My mom guilted me into going... Typical

there were some people that are from Germany there, and they didn't really speak any English. They're friends of my grandpa I guess... Anyways, while at the party my contact started to fall out so I went into the bathroom to fix it in the mirror. While I was in there messing with my eye, one of the old Germans came in and started going to the bathroom, the whole time he was looking at me and started talking to me in German. I could kinda guess what he was saying; it was something along the lines of "is your eye better now?". I just responded "ya das es goot"... He kinda creeped me out.