Saturday, February 18, 2006

Last night's hope of a party fell short. My buddy called me up at 10 and said they weren't doing it anymore. I was kinda pissed. I got all dressed up and I even shaved and had a hair cut (I was looking good!), and then nope... no where to go. I guess that tonight they are going to have the party, but we'll see about that... Just as long as I get out of here ill be happy. So because there was no party, Jake, brad, and I went to taco bell around 11ish.

Im watching lord of the rings. Jake says he's going to watch them all today... fuck that! They are good movies, but they do get old after a while. I have to go and get a lottery ticket soon so I can win millions of dollars and never have to do anything again.

Toby came down here in my room and is hiding from the vacuum under my computer chair... He kind of smells.

If my friend doesn't call me about a party tonight im just going to get people over here to drink with me.

Iv been thinking about my 'tunnel question' a lot. I have yet to find my answer. I think the tunnel is even getting darker...