Thursday, February 23, 2006

OCD is sexy...

I think I could be a spokesman for the 'dollar tree'
"WOW! Your telling me that everything here is a dollar? That's AMAZING!!"
I went to the dollar tree last night after my trip to walmart. They have nice big mugs for tea and cappiccino (I already drink too much of both). I was annoying Jake the whole time by asking how much things were then answering myself... At least I found it funny.

Because im at school right now, I don't have any new or good pictures to post. I got my cell phone bill yesterday and I found out that iv been sending myself way to many pictures. Once I found that out I sent myself 5 more... I don't learn

This time of the day is the best to be in the computer lab. There is barely anyone here and it will be like that until about noon, then come the lunch rush. But me, im always here...

Sometimes the ugly duckling grows up to be an ugly duck...