Wednesday, February 22, 2006

more cappiccino...
less sleep...
more tea...
too sweet, less honey...
too hot, burnt tongue...
beer sound good right about now, or brandy...
not on a wednesday...

I have three tests in two days next week. Big tests... When we only have three tests in a semester they count for a lot. im behind on my reading, it doesn't bother me.

Tyger that Sleeps (Jake and Brad) are playing a show at Mother Fools (in Madison) again this saturday as the main show. I have to work that night; I see them play their set all the time anyways.

I went back to Walmart with Jake tonight because he had to buy a mailbox for the guy whose mail box Jake ran over last week... I noticed a big change in the type of person who were there. They were less... pathetic looking.

Today if you wanna watch something good on basic TV you really only have two choices. Reality TV or 'cop drama shows" ie. SCI, Criminal Minds, Law and Order, etc... I, personally, go with the cop drama.