Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I went to the bookstore down today after sociology got out early. Really I had to go to Walmart to get some more cappiccino mix cause I need my caffein fix in the morning. I had three hours before my next class so I took my time and walked to the bookstore from the walmart parking lot. Not too impressive seeing is that its only about 200 meters away... Today is the first reasonable nice day in about a week. But warm weather just means that everything is wet and sloppy from the snow.

I got some good news the other day. Ill be getting just over $1,200 back from my taxes. This means that I can finally finish paying of my car and pay Clay the $400 that I own him. Ill even have enough left to go on a little vacation. I was hoping that I would be going away over spring break, but I think my plans will have to be put off until the end of May, so no
Canadian roadtrip this March...

Going to Walmart kind of depresses me. Over have of the people I see there are old, over weight, and look like they wanna die. But that's Wisconsin for you I guess. I guess its kind of good to have people like that, they make me see how I don't wanna be. Its what's known as a 'function' in sociology. Something good that is unexpected... And its good that I see how I don't wanna be, right? Maybe that makes me a bad person...

Back to me getting money again... I think now I can actually get my camera! And its about fucking time to... I still need to pick the one I want...