Saturday, February 25, 2006

Tonight I may be going to Oshkosh to visit my buddy Ryan and have another fun night of partying at a real college. I haven't been up to visit since early November; that last time was a lot of fun...

Last night I hung out with Katrina for a while; we watched Clerks... well most of it; she had to leave before it ended. Regardless, I was really happy we got to hang out again; I hadn't seen her in weeks.

Before all of that I had a rough and yet amusing time at work. We had to do testing... milk testing (don't ask). But Trevor was outside so there was entertainment. Trevor is my boss's 4 year old son and he's like a brother to me; iv known him since before he could talk, and now he never shuts up. Anyways he brought some cookies out to us, and as a joke I told him I cant eat the cookies unless I have something to drink with them. He took me seriously and ran to the house and brought out some root beers... Dave, my boss, then joked that all we needed was some ice cream and we could have some floats. And what did Trevor do? He ran to the house and he and his mom brought out some cups of ice cream... I felt like I was at a county fair or something...