Sunday, February 26, 2006

I spent the weekend sleeping on the couch... Last night wasn't a total waist. When Jake and Andrea got home from the show at Mother Fools we all drank. Jake more than the rest of us... The show didn't go as well as he would have hoped. They had sound problems and the turn out wasn't the best. I stay down stairs and talked to them for most of the night which is always a good time. When Jake and Andrea are together with a third party two things can happen
  1. They gang up and make fun of the third party (me).
  2. Andrea and the third party gang up and make fun of Jake.
We for the most part discussed problems that iv been having and how Jake thinks that im being an idiot. And at the start Andrea sided with him (refer to #1). But once I got Jake to shut the fuck up and explained things a little better Andrea began to take my side in things (refer to #2).