Tuesday, February 28, 2006

My caffeine in-take has been higher than normal this past week. Iv been talking caffeine pills with my cappiccino in the mornings. At least im not falling asleep in class anymore. My sleep has been off a lot though. I get about 4-5 hours a night... I used to sleep in the afternoons but I quit doing that because of school and well... caffeine.

Iv been connecting with Gift more lately. Tonight Clay, her and I were just sitting around the computer upstairs as Clay did some school work and im not sure how but we started talking about asexual animals and penises, Gift was cracking up. That girl is great, im going to miss her when she leaves. I also found out that Gift has a blog!!! She calls in a diary; but what's the difference? Unfortunately it's written in Thai...