Tuesday, February 28, 2006

My philosophy exam sucked ass... I hate essays. The professor grades on a curve so I could be ok. I also could have studied more... Hindsight is 20/20. What's done is done I guess; same for my psych exam. I was kinda stressed this morning until I realized that I was worrying about nothing, a test is just paper. If I do good then I do good, if I don't then shit... Nothing I can do after the fact, right.

I went to subway again before my second exam... fuck that was good!

I went though some more tunnel question talk with someone I don't know last night, im glad someone else actually understands what the 'tunnel' means...

last night I went out with Jake to pick up some cases of 'weekend beverages', now I just need someone to spend the weekend with. They even carded me when Jake was buying the stuff, they needed to know if I was 18... What the fuck does that matter if he's buying alcohol? I could understand if they needed to know if I was 21 or not, but why 18?

For the first time I realized that I was 19 and what that means... im grown up (almost), and that's weird to me... 19 might not seem old to some, but it does to me.