Wednesday, March 01, 2006

So I ground up some caffeine pills and mixed them with my cappiccino. All it did was make the stuff bitter and make me not want to drink it. It also gave me a headache. Because I didn't get to drink it I was lacking in caffeine today and passed out in calculus for a bit. And now hours later I have a killer headache because I don't sleep... Its a paradox, I know... I could sleep right now, its not like im doing anything, I just don't...

I just watch some mystery science theater 3000, funny stuff!

I had another talk with raymi today...

Matthew Good is going to be playing in Winnipeg over my spring break but I doubt that I will be there
  1. Its only an acoustic tour, so no band...
  2. Its a 12 hour drive...
  3. I would rather go up there in the summer when its nice out...
For the next three weeks ill be on the look-out for some spring break plans. Im thinking a weekend away in a hotel with some old friends and alcohol... Or maybe ill go to the moon, no wait, mars; definitely mars...