Sunday, March 05, 2006

Just got home from being out all night.. and what's the first thing I do? I go on the computer... (loser)

The night started by going to the bowling ally in town to see Nicki for while and find out what she was up to... She was bowling with some friends from work so me and my buddy Dave went to a friends house out side of town to drink and play poker.

Im a horrible poker player.. I was the first one out. But because were all college kids the buy in was cheap.

I finally called Kira and talked to her for quite some time, and I wasn't even drunk when I did it (drinking yes, drunk no)! In April Kira may be coming to Chicago to see a concert so im going to head down there and hang out with her. im really looking forward to it!

Its almost three in the morning and I should be asleep...

Nicki told me about how I was acting last night (because I couldn't really remember). It sounded like the typical me... Repeating myself a lot and being totally hot!!... (I added in the hot part)