Tuesday, March 07, 2006

My sleep has been off lately due to my recently purchased caffeine pills. I took one with my cappiccino on the way to class about 2 hours ago; so right now im very alert and a bit wired.

The past two days iv waken up in the morning with an unusually strong feeling of being stressed and anxious. For what? I have no idea... I try to think of why I would have a reason to feel this way, but I cant think of anything. Its probably something in my subconscious that comes to me in my sleep and I just cant remember it once I wake up.

I purposely put my hat on when I had wet hair today so that my hair would look fucked up once I took it off... mission accomplished

iv stopped putting my wallet in my back pocket. It was really starting to hurt my ass when I was driving or sitting around at school (like I am currently doing).