Saturday, March 18, 2006

Last night's little get together started out kind of rough. Earlier in the evening, being the good brother I am, I treated Jake and Clay to dinner at a bar outside of town. It was to celebrate me totally owning my car and Clay getting his drivers license. Jake just came because I said it was on me...
...I ate way too much fish and ended up feeling a little shitty. Regardless, I called up Amber to come and have a drink. Jake and Brad joined to.

Jake has been hassling me to call up this one girl who came by a couple weeks ago.
Here is his argument: "NATE!! She is a hot college girl who likes to drink and you could totally have sex with! What the FUCK is your problem?? Give me your phone; if you don't have the balls to call her; Ill call her for you!"

Eventually Jake got my phone away from me and called her over. She showed up with some friends which made my get together a little more fun. But she didn't drink or have sex with me... yet. She wants to hang out tonight, but iv already made plans with my friend Rachel. Not sexy plans...

The ladies have been all over me lately... weird. HAHA

I wish I had some real-life blog friends to hang out and get fucked up with... but im pretty much the only one in the whole fucking state!!!!!