Thursday, March 23, 2006

Im so goddamn bored right now that's its actually starting to piss me off a little! There is no one logged onto buzznet, no one I want to talk to on msn, and iv been looking for some interesting blogs from Wisconsin and im the only one... FUCK!#$%!R%$#!!!!!

A friend just texted me telling me to get some jagermeister for this weekend... Sounds like a plan to me. Im supposed to be having a few people over to drink this weekend but im feeling really antisocial right now and don't know if I want to... I may just lie and say im sick then drink alone.

oh... And Kindra, if your reading this, and I know you are... you should come by this weekend too and drink if I do have people over because I never see you anymore... And a life without Kindra isn't much of a life now is it? (ill be sure to let you know)

Some people have been blowing me off lately, why? I don't know... Most likely because bla bla bla... Jake put it like this: "Nate, if a person likes you then they find time to be with you." he makes a good point. But whatever...

I had more shit to say but I cant remember what it was...