Tuesday, March 21, 2006

My walk last night did produce as many pictures as I would have liked. It was to dark by the time I left and the flash wasn't helping my much for the shots I was trying to get... But there were a few good ones. I took a walk along the river in the woods and came up to the far side of a graveyard and walked though that for a while until I got to the road... It was kinda creepy being dark and all...
It was so fucking cold out too; I didn't think it was going to be as bad as it was. My hands went numb, which added to the lack of pictures that I took.

Jake and Brad were doing some recording for the demo last night when I got back. In the middle of Jake recording a harmonica track I yelled out "HEY!! CSI MIAMI IS ON TONIGHT!" I thought it was hilarious, but Jake was pissed that I fucked up the track... "That was the point," I said.