Saturday, March 25, 2006

Im feeling like going out for some chinese tonight.

Sitting at school the other day I got a message on msn from who else but that girl who I hooked up with very early last summer. The one who I invited to a party but she hook up with some other guy... yea that one. I know I wrote about it here once, but im not feeling like looking for where it is... Anyways I talked to her for a while and she's back living in town; not that this is any real concern to me but now I know of someone else I can call up with im bored.

I still haven't decided if I want to get drunk tonight... ok, well yes I do.

While I was hanging out with Amber last night her newly exboyfriend called her up twice and I couldn't help but yell shit out about how he is a redneck KKK member while they talked. I kinda hope he was pissed that she was with me. Iv never liked the guy. I went to high school with him. He was a grade ahead of me. He was a total redneck and I remember one time when the hicks had a problem with the ONE black kid in our school, he and the others came to school flying confederate flags from their hick-trucks and putting on there own little hate parade. This is one thing that I just couldn't fucking stand... fucking bastards.

im off to the chinese place... Wont you take me to funkytown?