Saturday, March 25, 2006

despite having to get up for work in the morning I got trashed last night with Amber. Others were supposed to come over, but shit happens I guess... and SOME people are just being totally LAME!!

details of the night are kinda fuzzy. Amber didn't get over until late because she had to work; and once she got here I was already pretty drunk so she had to take vodka shots to catch up to me. We watched Blow... Well it was put in, but I wasn't in the mood to stare at a TV.

I introduced her to Gift: "Gift; this is some-girl-who-dumped-my-ass-out-of-no-where-over-a-year-ago." I was the only one who found it funny... HAHA!

This morning I didn't wake up to my alarm clock... Or my cell phone alarm. Thus I was an hour late to work and I showed up still a little fucked up. My boss doesn't really care just as long as I don't show up like that everyday. But I can really guarantee that because im on spring break now and I still have A LOT of booze and beer leftover.