Thursday, March 30, 2006

I just got a gmail account. ShaZ, being as awesome as she is, invited me. So now everyone should email me at the.natej@gmail.com
Right now its really warm out and sunny. Where am I? Im sitting at my computer in my cold basement bedroom. Maybe later ill go walk around with a camera again; but im feeling totally lazy today.
Lastnight I didn't have a beer. I went with a "Mike's Hard Berry"; that shit is like drinking kool-aid and if I had enough of it I would probably develop a drinking problem. Fortunately for me it costs a lot more than beer so I cant afford a lot of it. I only get it because when I have ladies over they don't always wanna drink beer, but no one will turn down a Mike's!!

I watched Crash yesterday. It kind of depressed me. Not that it was a bad movie; I thought it was really good. But never-the-less depressing. Kinda like how I felt after watching Requiem for a Dream. Crash is pretty much all about racism; and racism totally pisses me off. I cant stand people who "race hate". I felt so bad after watching it that I wanted to do something nice... so I washed the dishes; it helped.