Monday, March 27, 2006

Its half way into my first day of spring break and im already bored outa my fucking mind!

For the last few months jakes copy of the Back to the Future trilogy was up in LAX at Andrea's apartment. He brought it back with him yesterday and now I find that he left Back to the Future 2 up there!!! DAMNIT!!! That's the one I want to watch right now. So im fucking pissed off... I probably did it on purpose too... bastard.

Tonight is the only night that ill have off work probably for my whole break... and I have nothing to do! I don't just wanna sit around. I always could drink, but there is no one to drink with. Drinking alone gets old quick and iv found that its tougher to keep on drinking without the motivation of friends by your side.

As much as I dislike people I love gatherings... Ironic; I know.

There will likely be a lot of posts this week due to the lack of anything else to do. I think if its nice out ill go for a walk and take some pictures... Then again I say that pretty much every day and I always just end up falling asleep or watching DVD's. Yes that's right, im a lazy bastard...