Monday, March 27, 2006

Trying to do anything with your non-dominate hand is very tricky. Even when it comes to masturbation. And this isn't just true for me. Iv talked with many people on the subject and most all of them agree that pleasuring oneself with a non-dominate hand is much more difficult than the easy of using the dominate one.

Years ago I developed a slight problem in my right shoulder. Well it wasn't too 'slight', it hurt like a mother fucker! It was a pinched nerve that resulted from working out after school. (I was working some muscles more than others and shit got fucked up). Anyways this put a wedge in my "me time". I did wanna use my right hand anymore in fear that it would only worsen my shoulder problem. I had no choice but to switch to using my left hand.

If you've never tried masturbating with your non-dominate hand; try it! Its much different. Its like batting righty then one day trying to bat on the left. There is a lot less coordination and its just difficult. But only at first; with practice it can be done. This went on for about 3 weeks, and by the end of it I had grow used to using my left.

After weeks in physical therapy my right shoulder was no longer fucked up and I could go back to masturbating like normal people...

... I learned a lot from this little ordeal. That with practice it IS possible to utilize a non-dominate appendage for a greater good.

(photo by Katrina)