Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I just shaved for the first time in 5 days. Not that it really mattered because I don't grow much facial hair to begin with. But it is starting to come in. (I dream...)

Today ill have to make a trip to the Laundromat... Why? Because im not "allowed" to put my work clothes in the new washing machine. Total bullshit. Also I have to stop putting off writing my psych paper. Iv been procrastinating a lot when it comes to that. im usually either too tired or to horny to start anything. What does being horny have to do with it you may ask? Nothing really im just putting it out there...
Last night's beer tasted the same as Monday night's beer. But no popcorn. I feel like now that im home during the day im eating too much and sleeping too much. Im like a cat; a lazy, useless cat. In an effort to do something productive and charitable im going to donate some blood platelets. The area blood center has been on my ass for months now... calling and what-not. They're like fucking vampires wanting to suck my life away; so im going to give in and ensure that I don't get anymore calls for at least a month.